Rear euro bumpers brackets

Alejandro Giraldo

Reaction score
Hello guys !!
Where can I get the brackets for the euro rear bumper ? I am planing to put the csl black bumper and needs the brackets
I hear the brackets can be transfer from the existing euro bumper but in my case I do not have one

Thank you all

Markos

Site Donor
Reaction score
Hello guys !!
Where can I get the brackets for the euro rear bumper ? I am planing to put the csl black bumper and needs the brackets
I hear the brackets can be transfer from the existing euro bumper but in my case I do not have one

Thank you all

The factory brackets are welded to the bumper and have no separate part number.

I think that coupeguy is the only one who sells a repop CSL rear bumper without brackets. The original CSL bumper as well as quality repops have brackets molded in.

Here is what my zaprace CSL bumper looks like:

E1BF3B62-DA58-473E-B1E8-80A6C2E11C8D.jpeg

Alejandro Giraldo

Reaction score
Correct with the factory bumpers as well coupeguy will not supply brackets so if is kind a frustrated !
Thank you for the picture ! Did you ever put it on your car?

Cheers

Ohmess

I wanna DRIVE!
Site Donor $
Reaction score
Alejandro - my suggestion is to seek out a damaged or rusted rear bumper and transfer the brackets from them. I sold a bumper last month that had been damaged and straightened for $250. A bumper not yet straightened, or with rust coming through the chrome would probably go for much less.

Alejandro Giraldo

Reaction score
Alejandro - my suggestion is to seek out a damaged or rusted rear bumper and transfer the brackets from them. I sold a bumper last month that had been damaged and straightened for $250. A bumper not yet straightened, or with rust coming through the chrome would probably go for much less.
Good point and I guess it is not that difficult to find a rusty bumper and transfer the brackets
But I will keep that in mind
Thanks buddy and be well

Alejandro Giraldo

Reaction score
Hi @Alejandro Giraldo ,

Please check with @aguirola. Not exactly neighbors, but he is in El Salvador. He has made rear bumper brackets for his fiberglass rear bumper.

No not yet. I don’t actually wrench on my car or drive it for that matter. I only buy parts and talk about e9’s on the internet. :D
When I grow up I want to be like you

Ps I already spoke to Alberto, yes he is in El Salvador and he is closer to usa and maybe better to send there instead