RHD coupes.

Simufly

Reaction score
Bit of a hunt for info required.
Just doing a hydraulic rebuild.
Now between the engine compartment and the heater compartment where the reservoir for the hydraulics is fixed, there are three holes in the bulkhead for the feed pipes for the clutch and brake master cylinder.
There are three thick grommets through which the feed pipes run. Despite have studied the orange books in detail , I can find no mention of these grommets. Now I can get similar but not identical.
Anyone help with a part number?
The original thick one is on the right of the pictures. P1030155.JPG P1030156.JPG P1030158.JPG

Cornishman

Site Donor
Reaction score
I didn’t find the grommet so I coated the flex hoses instead. I used a piece of thicker pipe wrapped around the pipe which transmits the fluid.
If you find the real grommets, or suitable, get two please...

Rek

Reaction score
I think the grommets for the heater are unnecessary as the thick insulation on the ear of the heater box encloses the pipes.

Simufly

Reaction score
I think the grommets for the heater are unnecessary as the thick insulation on the ear of the heater box encloses the pipes.
Sorry not thinking about those! The one I am considering are around the three hydraulic feed pipes to the relevant master cylinders?
A very happy Christmas to you all!