road findings while driving your coupe

deQuincey

Quousque tandem...?
Site Donor
Reaction score
it might not be easy to take a photo in that precise moment, but i am sure that we all get surprises in our driving menu

i would say keep it coupe related, if possible let the coupe be part of the photo

in my case, last sunday, morning driving, found a very surprising opponent vehicle coming towards me

B0045D60-DD86-48F9-BAF6-EBECD0839D0B.jpeg

you may laugh, but these bulls are pretty special, prepared and trained for competition against others, what i found was part of the training

92A9345A-4B83-46E2-B1E2-F07FE6699F83.jpeg

one thing you must know about basque people is that our traditional sports are always related to work activities, it can be grass cutting, or wood cutting, rowing, or bulls moving stones, always connected to traditional jobs, and it has always been a matter of betting, this way these old fashioned things still survive

nice i did not found them in my lane ahead of a sharp bent

CSteve

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
it might not be easy to take a photo in that precise moment, but i am sure that we all get surprises in our driving menu

i would say keep it coupe related, if possible let the coupe be part of the photo

in my case, last sunday, morning driving, found a very surprising opponent vehicle coming towards me

View attachment 79651

you may laugh, but these bulls are pretty special, prepared and trained for competition against others, what i found was part of the training

View attachment 79650

one thing you must know about basque people is that our traditional sports are always related to work activities, it can be grass cutting, or wood cutting, rowing, or bulls moving stones, always connected to traditional jobs, and it has always been a matter of betting, this way these old fashioned things still survive

nice i did not found them in my lane ahead of a sharp bent
Great photo, great tradition. In America our traditional sports are always related to sports. We are a culture consumed by sports. Sigh.