Ross pistons

Bert Poliakoff

Site Donor
Reaction score
At least 6-7 years ago. a lot of the E24 guys were using them and I never heard a complaint. Venolia were always good but I haven't seen them around for a while. Engine builder went JE for my M90. IIRC he charged me around $800 for them including rings and wrist pins.

Dan Mooney

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
I use Ross pistons in the vast majority of builds in my engine shop. They have been making custom Jaguar, Aston Martin, Ferrari, Porsche and Mercedes pistons for me for more than 10 years with literally zero issues.

I have total confidence in Ross pistons.

Cheers!
Dan

Peter Coomaraswamy

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
I have them in my e9, although the block is a 3.5 from an early Euro e24; I can't report on them because I have not run the engine yet... Don, are you listening???

stphers

Reaction score
Hi Peter. would you have a picture of your pistons, especially the tops? These ones that I am looking at 'are flat top with a cutout for just the , looks like the ex valve. The fellow that has them doesn't have much info on them, especially the comp ratio. No rings but pins and clips He is only asking 200 ( Canadian ) for the set, they are brand new I will try and get a picture for you.

Thanks,Rick