Round Up Video of my Road Trip from Idaho to Washington down coast and back with my Poodle

Where Should I Go Next?

• Las Vegas

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other, specify below

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

scottevest

Site Donor
Reaction score
Hi everyone,

I wanted to share this inspirational video about my recent trip from Sun Valley, Idaho to Seattle, down the Washington and Oregon and California coast to San Francisco, then back home through Lake Tahoe, but the long less beaten path way.

Youtube:
Facebook:
My Baby - 74 e9 handled like a champ with the help of many BMW people along the way. Thanks especially to SFDon, Don Lawrence, who guided me through all my problems, which related to a rusty fuel tank, bad radiator, and poorly tuned carbs, and also Bill Arnold who came in on Memorial Day to get me back on the road. He is amazing.

Much of the video focuses on my recently blind and deaf poodle, Margaux. She is awesome and amazing.

I have TONS of amazing pictures of my car too, many taken by a very famous photographer and friend, Thomas Hawk. I will post those separately.

Thanks everyone!

Scott

Attachments

• Screenshot 2017-08-04 17.27.42.png
    Screenshot 2017-08-04 17.27.42.png
    16.8 MB · Views: 204

Dohn

Reaction score
Terrific video. You're a great dad to your dogs. We had a deaf Airedale that compensated beautifully, but blindness would have added a very special set of challenges. Margaux is lucky to have you.