'S' LSD Stencils are re-made

m73

Reaction score
A few owners have been asking me for 'S' LSD stencils lately so I decided to re-make the original design. These are made from 'Premium Cast' vinyl and are an exact match to the factory look.

Price is $11 each which includes free shipping worldwide -- if anyone needs to buy more than one contact me and I can combine shipping charges.

Picture + stencil guide attached -- feel free to PM with questions.

My PayPal: [email protected]

I will confirm payment + shipping for buyers

Thanks,

Mo

S_Stencil.jpg
LSD_IS.jpg

m73

Reaction score
I've got an updated picture of the stencil put to good use sent from another owner. Posting this for reference and of course anyone who want's one can contact me to discuss.

Thanks,

Mo

Installed_pic_1.jpg

m73

Reaction score
Looks great! Can you make the 'L" for an m90 block?

Thanks, honestly the 'S' took more effort and cost for to make than expected. I did it because people asked & now there is an option which looks factory.

For the 'L' to get made I would think there needs to be at least 15 + owners interested to cover cost. It would however be the final touch on a perfect engine rebuild.

I am open to thoughts on the subject and thanks for asking.

-Mo

78e12

Reaction score
I’d be first in line! Maybe posting on the other forums would help get us there.

Reactions: m73

m73

Reaction score
I’d be first in line! Maybe posting on the other forums would help get us there.

I definitely think something like this should be made and available to owners. I do think the demand will be low as it is a limited series engine but if some more owners contact me that would make a great start to the project.

Attached picture shows 'L' on engine block for reference:

img_0647-jpg.2188

E3-3.0Si

Reaction score
Thanks, honestly the 'S' took more effort and cost for to make than expected. I did it because people asked & now there is an option which looks factory.

For the 'L' to get made I would think there needs to be at least 15 + owners interested to cover cost. It would however be the final touch on a perfect engine rebuild.

I am open to thoughts on the subject and thanks for asking.

-Mo

Mo,

I would definitely want an 'L' stencil. I have an M90 engine in my garage which will be getting rebuilt fairly soon. I can take accurate measurements and photos of the existing 'L' and send them to you if that helps?

Kind regards, Tony

m73

Reaction score
Mo,

I would definitely want an 'L' stencil. I have an M90 engine in my garage which will be getting rebuilt fairly soon. I can take accurate measurements and photos of the existing 'L' and send them to you if that helps?

Kind regards, Tony
Hi Tony,

Your offer is appreciated and I will send you a PM regarding size and shape. This of course could mean you and other owners can enjoy restoring the block to original condition which is a welcome detail for all those interested.

Thanks again for your contact,

Mo

E3-3.0Si

Reaction score
Hi Tony,

Your offer is appreciated and I will send you a PM regarding size and shape. This of course could mean you and other owners can enjoy restoring the block to original condition which is a welcome detail for all those interested.

Thanks again for your contact,

Mo
Thanks Mo, I’ve replied to your message.

m73

Reaction score
Thanks Mo, I’ve replied to your message.

Just replied and thanks for taking the time to help get the details right. I am hoping some others may want this too which will help get it made.

Regards,

Mo