Screwdriver Absurdity

rsporsche

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
RIDICULOUS. okay, i don't need one, but they aren't that rare to warrant such a cost ... that's a price to go after somebody who is too impatient to take their time and look ... or just somebody going after the early porsche parts prieces.

Gazz - i would say $75 ... which is 25 more than i would really pay. remember, the little one doesn't even say Heyco. the only difference is plastic or metal insert.

GolfBavaria

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
At this rate my screwdrivers will pay for my entire restoration.......but I'm not holding my breathe.

Last edited:

Gazz

Site Donor
Reaction score
RIDICULOUS. okay, i don't need one, but they aren't that rare to warrant such a cost ... that's a price to go after somebody who is too impatient to take their time and look ... or just somebody going after the early porsche parts prieces.

Gazz - i would say $75 ... which is 25 more than i would really pay. remember, the little one doesn't even say Heyco. the only difference is plastic or metal insert.

$75 for a screw driver .....hmmmm. Oh well, there are stamps, those tiny little pieces of adhesive backed paper, that are "worth" tens of thousands. Apparently.

Wladek

Reaction score
Somebody - call the Doctor!
It even have one broken teeth! (last photo)
Last year i could purchase little red screwdriver (early) for ca. 30EUR, but didn't made it, because knew that i rather will never find second big red screwdriver for reasonable price.

nyccsi

Site Donor
Reaction score
upload_2019-4-18_9-42-23.jpeg

I found this in my wife jewelry box?

leonine99

Site Donor $
Site Donor $$
Reaction score
The irony is you would pay all that money and never use it for it's intended purpose, let you ding, scratch or get it dirty. That reversible screwdriver we all pulled out of a car years ago with the gray plastic handle, that's the one we use!

rsporsche

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
hey i have a spare pair that i will sell to the guy for $1000, so he can try to sell for 1500