Seriously considering putting this picture on the side of my building

scottevest

Site Donor
Reaction score
D4C7CE06-276F-4ED3-9C56-8CCF5B89B1A6.jpeg

scottevest

Site Donor
Reaction score
Scott, suggest you keep your passion for your coupe and your poodles separate from your passion for your business. I fail to see the connection as will most lookers.
We are not allowed to advertise on the outside of our building in this fashion. It must be considered artwork. There is a sign clearly indicating SCOTTeVEST above but not shown in these renderings. Hoping that people will see this and want to come by and have their picture taken in front as it is clearly unusual. Then maybe they’ll want to come in and meet the poodles and get a tour and maybe they will buy a SCOTTeVEST. In the meantime I get to live in a really cool looking building that reflects what I am passionate about.

coupedegrace

Site Donor
Reaction score
I have no opinions about the wisdom of adorning your building with that pic, but it certainly would be whimsical.

Speaking of serious though, I do have is some rather burning questions:

• Do the poodles call "shotgun?"
  • If not, how do they decide where to sit?
  • Does one of them always do it wrong by calling "shotgun" too early?
    • There's one in every crowd. Definite sign of being an only child.
  • Have any of them whelped a litter?
    • Because if so, I can see the others making inappropriate claims about them always having to ride "bitch."
  • Finally, do the ones riding in the back ever put their paws over the imaginary center line running through the rear armrest?
    • "Sco-ottt, Pierre has his paw on my side of the armrest!"

Last edited:

scottevest

Site Donor
Reaction score
I have no opinions about the wisdom of adorning your building with that pic, but it certainly would be whimsical.

Speaking of serious though, I do have is some rather burning questions:

• Do the poodles call "shotgun?"
Yes. Rhonda always sits in the shotgun position. Always.
  • If not, how do they decide where to sit?
They all have assigned seating positions that they’ve established for themselves.
  • Does one of them always do it wrong by calling "shotgun" too early?
    • There's one in every crowd. Definite sign of being an only child.
  • Have any of them whelped a litter?
No
    • Because if so, I can see the others making inappropriate claims about them always having to ride "bitch."
  • Finally, do the ones riding in the back ever put their paws over the imaginary center line running through the rear armrest?
Never
    • "Sco-ottt, Pierre has his paw on my side of the armrest!"

CSteve

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
Doesn't the poodle in the middle back seat ever want a window seat or are they more civilized than children who will be scared for life if they don't get the window seat.

coupedegrace

Site Donor
Reaction score
Interesting, so the whole pack, aplha dog, pecking order thing works for riding in cars too. I imagined a mad scramble for the best seat each time you went out.

I do love that pic. I'm not sure how accurate the rendering is though since the wrap would be bending around the corner of the building right in the middle of the image. What if you did two smaller versions of the full image, one on each side of the building? Don't know if it would work in terms of size, but it might look better.

Whose a good dog? All of them!

Speaking of good dogs, we've got a sunny weekend here so I'm gonna put my dog in the car and go for a drive. He's a huge fan of the lack of b pillars. He's really pretty indifferent about riding in vehicles except for the coupe - that he likes. What good taste he has.

scottevest

Site Donor
Reaction score
Interesting, so the whole pack, aplha dog, pecking order thing works for riding in cars too. I imagined a mad scramble for the best seat each time you went out.

yea, kind of crazy how they all know which seat to sit in. we never told them.
I do love that pic. I'm not sure how accurate the rendering is though since the wrap would be bending around the corner of the building right in the middle of the image.

if you look closely, it is adjusting for the wrap. look at the horizontal lines of the car vs. the window sills, there is some change you can see.
ideally, the money shot is from the corner but you can stand on either side and see it. hoping this will drive foot traffic to take pictures
What if you did two smaller versions of the full image, one on each side of the building? Don't know if it would work in terms of size, but it might look better.
i actually like the optical illussion on how it is now
Whose a good dog? All of them!
They are all bitches, but generally all good dogs
Speaking of good dogs, we've got a sunny weekend here so I'm gonna put my dog in the car and go for a drive. He's a huge fan of the lack of b pillars. He's really pretty indifferent about riding in vehicles except for the coupe - that he likes. What good taste he has.

Krzysztof

Site Donor
Reaction score
You could use same technology as BMW used on the showcar on this year's CES.

That would allow you to change the view of the building depend on your mood... but in monochrome for now.

1642187830253.png

so poodles would be black or grey but still a poodles. ;-)

coupedegrace

Site Donor
Reaction score
if you look closely, it is adjusting for the wrap. look at the horizontal lines of the car vs. the window sills, there is some change you can see.
ideally, the money shot is from the corner but you can stand on either side and see it. hoping this will drive foot traffic to take pictures
Oh yeah, the chrome trim on the window sills shows that pretty well. Nice.

mark99

Site Donor
Reaction score
if you have this in 3D, have you done some other views to see what it would look like from other view points?
you realize it will look correct from only one exact view point, from others it might look bent, broken etc.
it might be fine, large animated 3D illusions are a thing in Korea and Japan, google Korea, 3D wave