Set of 16" open lug Alpina´s in 7j & 8J !

Orangener

Reaction score
@mm55mm

i would ask them first for shipping :

Here´s a german translation :
Hallo, würden Sie den Artikel auch nach Neuseeland verschicken ? Was würde denn dann der Versand kosten ? Das ist kein Scherz, ich meine das ernst !
Hi, is it possible to ship to New Zealand ? What would be the price ? This is no joke, i mean business !

If you get a answer in german, i will translate the message for you, you can contact me with PM or email.......... :)

mm55mm

Reaction score
German Reply

Hi Orangener,

Got a reply, ran it through the translator but doesn't make sense. Can you help?

hallo, ich kann ihn nach neuseeland verschicken, weiß aber nun jetzt gerade nun nicht was das kostet,aber denke mal bald so an die 100euro weiß es aber wirklich nicht genau

gruß alex

Orangener

Reaction score
Re: German Reply

mm55mm said:
hallo, ich kann ihn nach neuseeland verschicken, weiß aber nun jetzt gerade nun nicht was das kostet,aber denke mal bald so an die 100euro weiß es aber wirklich nicht genau gruß alex

Translation : Yes, its possible to ship to New Zealand, but i dont know the exact costs, maybe 100€ or so, but i dont know actually, regards Alex

:? Senseless information, i cannot make head or tail of it. :?
But he´s willing ....... :twisted:

Maybe he dont know where New Zealand is....you had to explain it simple:
Take a knitting needle and stick it into Germany on your globe, when it comes out on the other side, theres New Zealand :lol:

BUT:

I looked up into the pricelist of the Austrian Postoffice, the prices are quite similar to german prices.
One parcel within 20kg, thats 2 rims, with insurance for 400€ each parcel, costs 150 €.
You need 2 of them, so you have to pay for shipping (slow version, no airmail) 300€ !

Thats not an exact price, my figures are approximate, but within one's reach !