Shout out to Doug McKenzie

RJRuiz

Reaction score
Saw your car at City Hall, absolutely beautiful.

Ray

Attachments

• file-2.jpeg
    file-2.jpeg
    368.2 KB · Views: 225

DWMBMW

Site Donor
Reaction score
Ray,

Still drive it most everyday this time of year but the rainy seasons will be starting soon.

Doug

RJRuiz

Reaction score
I hear you, only time I've driven it in the rain was returning from '17 Vintage, wound up doing a rust check which turned into a refresh as a result which is now turning in to a new interior...never ends, lol.

Ray

Stevehose

Site Donor $$
Reaction score

Ohmess

I wanna DRIVE!
Site Donor $
Reaction score
I hear you, only time I've driven it in the rain was returning from '17 Vintage, wound up doing a rust check which turned into a refresh as a result which is now turning in to a new interior...never ends, lol.

Ray

Yeah, I remember that drive well. Tom lost the wiper blade on the drivers' side of his car so we stopped and moved the passenger blade to the drivers' side and put some safety wire around the clip so it wouldn't fly off. After we stopped to do that, Wayne's car wouldn't start. Here we are trying to get Wayne's car going again:

20170521_090443.jpg

RJRuiz

Reaction score
Yeah, I remember that drive well. Tom lost the wiper blade on the drivers' side of his car so we stopped and moved the passenger blade to the drivers' side and put some safety wire around the clip so it wouldn't fly off. After we stopped to do that, Wayne's car wouldn't start. Here we are trying to get Wayne's car going again:

View attachment 63922
I'm cringing just seeing that photo!

Ray

Ohmess

I wanna DRIVE!
Site Donor $
Reaction score
That car is like a vision among the drab and shapeless cars being made today. Beautiful

In one of Seinfeld's episodes of "Comedians in Cars Getting Coffee" he gets out of whatever he was driving, looks over the parking lot, and says "This is just oatmeal."