Slave Cylinder Bracket

CarSnob

Reaction score
Hello I am working on a 1966 2000cs, I did not take the car apart and I am missing a few parts. Right now I am looking for the bracket that is bolted to the side of the transmission it is where the hard line from the clutch slave cylinder meets the flexible line down from the clutch fluid resivor. I hope I am describing ok I am sure someone just has one laying around, or can point me in a direction I might get one . Thanks in advance for any reply

CarSnob

Reaction score
No that's not it bit if you look on realoemparts on the clutch slave cylinder section you can see the bracket does not seem to have a part number it is near the number 14

HB Chris

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
I’ve never seen that bracket on an M10, I don’t think it’s needed. As the original hose isn’t available most use a soft line and a brake line.

CarSnob

Reaction score
I assume I can just connect the two lines concerned, but I think over time with vibration and the regular movement of the motor on the mounts I will have a problem. Putting a car back together when you did not take it apart is hard and this 2000cs is crazy hard as small as it is. Thanks for the replies