SoCal Vintage BMW Meet Updates

leonine99

Site Donor $
Site Donor $$
Reaction score
We're a little over a month away from the SoCal Vintage BMW Meet in Van Nuys and I wanted to thank those that have already registered for the meet and encourage those that have not yet registered to do so as soon as possible. Please go to www.socalvintagebmw.com to do so.

We need to get as close a head count as possible for tshirts, and other show gifts, as well as letting Parks & Recreation know how many folks will be there. As such, registration rates will go up after next weekend from $20/car to $30/Car and Swap Spaces from $15 to $25. Again, please register as soon as you can as this will help us to better coordinate things.

I've updated the Lodging page with info for the Airtel hotel, as well as the location for a nearby self service car wash for those that want to get off any road grime and bugs. There is also a new Sponsor page, for those businesses that are kicking in financial support.

By the way, does anyone know where all the E3 guys are? For some unknown reason they are Missing in Action through all this (except Gordon P and Brian L) despite mine and John's efforts to get them in the fold. If you know any E3 owners, drop them a note and tell them to get their 2500/2800/Bav's registered!

We're going to have a fun meet, thanks for everyone's encouragement and support.
Jeff