SOLD: Blue Velour Seats -- VG Condition: SOLD

Ian Larsen

Reaction score
Thanks, everyone.

Update: I'd really like to get these seats out of my shed before some rodent gets to them. They are in very good condition and are in need of a good home. Make me an offer. I'd prefer local pickup in Alexandria VA, but if shipping is necessary, it will be billed at actual cost.

Ian

My 72 CS came with blue velour seats when I bought it, and I've just purchased some correct blue leather seats to replace them.

The velour seats were recovered approximately 10 years ago. They have horizontal pleats and peaked headrests. They would be a fantastic, low-cost upgrade if your coupe has tattered seats but you don't want to spend thousands to have them recovered.

They are in overall A-/B+ condition. A small hole in the driver's seat has been repaired, and a few places at the top edge of the rear seats and center arm rest are slightly 'crunchy' as a result of having been treated with spray dye to restore sun-faded areas. This problem is minor, though, and not noticable by sight.

Otherwise, all of the velour is in A/A+ condition. None of the nap has been worn away, and the material is still very supple. The seat padding is very good/excellent throughout.

Sale also includes rear side arm rests, which are covered in blue vinyl. The armrests have two very small tears that were stitched up.

Seats are located in Alexandria, VA 22301 -- approximately 2 miles south of Reagan National Airport.

Please contact me directly for pics/more info.