SOLD, Thanks E9.com

Tierfreund

Reaction score
Don´t enjoy spoiling it for you, but the mirror is available new from the dealer at less than you are asking.

http://www.realoem.com/bmw/showparts.do?model=3431&mospid=47806&btnr=51_3517&hg=51&fg=10

(the picture shows a rectangular mirror, but as by description (and I can confirm since I´ve bought it) it is the earlier trapez form. Also used on the 02 and the E3)

I wonder when some people will start getting angry at BMW classic for spoiling used and NOS parts prices... :wink:

Ed Giguere

Reaction score
Window Felt, Seals, and looks like the lens are sold, THANKS

Thanks you guys!

Still have the clutch and the mirror, which I spent 5 years trying to find and only came up with rectangular ones every time when someone had told me they had a trap, so this is still available for the price I paid, it is orig from germany, and it is trapezoidal. Not doubting that the dealer has them somewhere, but everytime I tried to get one from "them" it was not a trap. :)

Thanks again everyone!
Ed

PS: Items are located in Sacramento CA

Ed Giguere

Reaction score
Clutch Kit and Mirror are left, all other parts are sold.

Thanks E9er's

Still have the clutch kit and mirror, everything else is gone.

Ed

Ed Giguere

Reaction score
Right side Mirrors and a Owners Handbook left

One brand new right side trapezoidal style mirror for sale, $150 + shipping ($10).

Another right side trapezoidal style mirror that needs a new piece of glass as the mirror has some black bars on it. It is in used but still good conditon. A few small pits\bubbles in the chrome, but no real rust. $25 + shipping ($10).

I have one brand new in shrink wrap owners manual: 3.0 CS\3.0 CSI
$25 + shipping ($5) (the one in the glove box)

Thanks again to all the E9ers that have been helping me clean off my workbench! :D

Cheers,
Ed

Beam318ti

Site Donor
Reaction score
Re: Right side Mirrors and a Owners Handbook left

Ed Giguere said:
One brand new right side trapezoidal style mirror for sale, $150 + shipping ($10).

Another right side trapezoidal style mirror that needs a new piece of glass as the mirror has some black bars on it. It is in used but still good conditon. A few small pits\bubbles in the chrome, but no real rust. $25 + shipping ($10).

I have one brand new in shrink wrap owners manual: 3.0 CS\3.0 CSI
$25 + shipping ($5) (the one in the glove box)

Thanks again to all the E9ers that have been helping me clean off my workbench! :D

Cheers,
Ed

I will take the owners manual. PM sent. Thanks.

Ed Giguere

Reaction score
Mirrors and taillight lens still available

One used but in good shape passenger side taillight lens. $70 + shipping ($15)

All other parts sold, thanks E9ers! :D

Ed

Ed Giguere

Reaction score
Used right side RV Mirror, used right side taillight lens

Sold the new mirror. Thanks Terry!

Still have one right side trapezoidal style mirror that needs a new piece of glass as the mirror has some black bars on it. It is in used but still good conditon. A few small pits\bubbles in the chrome, but no real rust. $25 + shipping ($10).

One used but in good shape passenger side taillight lens. $70 + shipping ($15)

All other parts sold, thanks E9ers! :)

Ed