Southeast Sharkfest - the big coupe celebration begins!

xing6666

Reaction score
Nothing nicer than a spotless e9... next to a spotless e31... next to a spotless e24...

All in a hotel lobby. Southeast Sharkfest 2018, Spartanburg kicks off today!

Attachments

• IMG_3861.JPG
    IMG_3861.JPG
    288.4 KB · Views: 164

Gary Knox

E9 Member Emeritus
Site Donor $$
Reaction score
Kai et. al. are putting on a great event. Yes, we had a bit more precipitation on Thursday than anyone wanted but today, Saturday and Sunday are DRY!!

THANKS to all who put in so much work and thought to get all of us together. This meet is a `keeper` for my future calendars.

Gary

xing6666

Reaction score
Sorry Chris... :) I just meant, we had MORE e31s. We had a small collection of beautiful e9s, your's included. I'd love to see enough for a proper judging class for next year. Hope you enjoyed yourself this year... tell your e9 friends! :)

Ohmess

I wanna DRIVE!
Site Donor $
Reaction score
Kai -- The event was great. Y'all do a nice job. I will see if I can gin up more e9s. (And I will see if I can convince Gary Knox to leave the e31 behind in lieu of the e9 and Doug Dolan to get his e9 back from the mechanic sooner next year!)

Ohmess

I wanna DRIVE!
Site Donor $
Reaction score
Steve -- I don't think Kai knows this far in advance. He usually puts out that info in February. I know it won't be at the factory because Kai is on a four year rotation with BMW.