Spin on oil filter adaptor

Bert Poliakoff

Site Donor
Reaction score
Brand new spin on oil filter adaptors. They will accept a Fram PH8A which is for a 460 Ford, or any other brand of spin on. It will also accept a large variety of different filters. A complete unit includes the adaptor plate, o ring and threaded bushing for attaching to your original filter head and the spin on itself. I will sell these as follows. If 10 guys step up,I will do $105 shipped. If only 5 guys, $115 shipped anything less than that and the price will be $130 per shipped. I have this out on several other forums and will count all orders towards a group price. Shipping included is for the USA. I will ship anywhere with appropriate shipping charges being paid

Attachments

• securedownload.jpg
    securedownload.jpg
    18.2 KB · Views: 129
Antigravity Option

Bert,

Does that price include the Antigravity option?

Regards, Jon

I'm interested

Brand new spin on oil filter adaptors. They will accept a Fram PH8A which is for a 460 Ford, or any other brand of spin on. It will also accept a large variety of different filters. A complete unit includes the adaptor plate, o ring and threaded bushing for attaching to your original filter head and the spin on itself. I will sell these as follows. If 10 guys step up,I will do $105 shipped. If only 5 guys, $115 shipped anything less than that and the price will be $130 per shipped. I have this out on several other forums and will count all orders towards a group price. Shipping included is for the USA. I will ship anywhere with appropriate shipping charges being paid

I'm interested having dealt w the old bottom bolt canisters in the old days.

Will it supports an external oil cooler?

John

John

If you are asking me if it will work in conjunction with a factory oil cooler filter head, the answer is yes. If you are asking if one can be run from my adaptor, the answer is no, but read on. I can make them with outlet and return lines for an oil cooler but I have to make them with a thicker base plate and redesign the machining for the proper oil galleys. I will do them for $195 each, but only in a minimum group of 5, paid for in advance. They will be drilled and tapped to size to accept standard hydraulic hose fittings and I am thinking 1/2-5/8" i.d. lines

Back