Sportster:WARNING

Ski coach

Site Donor $
Reaction score
Hello All,
I will not go into all the specifics of my very frustrating dealings with Peter, "SPORTSTER", but felt compelled to advise the forum members of the bare facts. I paid him in full for an original Csl wheel he advertised for sale including shipping. After waiting 2 weeks for promised tracking numbers, I was told that "his shop" had damaged the wheel removing the tire but that he had another that he'd prepare for shipment and get out. That was 4 months ago and all I've heard are apologies and more promises. I sent him an email 3 weeks ago and warned him that if I didn't receive the tracking numbers or refund within a week I would post my experience here, on the board he originally advertised on. I have given him an additional 2 weeks because I didn't want to do this, but this guy is simply not to be trusted.
Chris

Ohmess

I wanna DRIVE!
Site Donor
Reaction score
Yeah Chris - this is unpleasant, but invaluable to your fellow coupe fanatics. I found these types of warnings particularly helpful when I was a rookie.

Ski coach

Site Donor $
Reaction score
Peter has just today made good on our arrangement. It may just be that he had a lot of other things going on.
Chris

Ohmess

I wanna DRIVE!
Site Donor
Reaction score
Thanks for the update Chris. In my view both the dispute and the ultimate resolution are valuable information for us. Whereas I am sometimes willing to deal with the proclivities of various sellers, I prefer to know in advance what to expect.