SS Phillips screws for Petri

Dan Mooney

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
This is public service announcement for owners of Petri steering wheels!

I have sourced a very authentic looking stainless steel Phillips screw with the correct head size. It is made by Winzer and the Winzer part number is 100.5.16 MS, SS. My cost on these screws is 12 cents each, making them easily the cheapest thing I have ever bought for my Coupe :D

If you need these screws and can't find a source locally, I would be happy to mail a few sets out.

Cheers!
Dan

71618dm1.jpg

Dan Mooney

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
Last edited:

Markos

Site Donor
Reaction score
Thanks Dan!

I'm listing my VW petri wheel on eBay tonight. For the record underneath that foam Wolfsburg horn pad were six phillips screws. I know that there has been a debate about phillips screws versus hex screws. I don't have any doubts that the VW phillips screws are original.

Dan Mooney

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
Thanks Dan!

I'm listing my VW petri wheel on eBay tonight. For the record underneath that foam Wolfsburg horn pad were six phillips screws. I know that there has been a debate about phillips screws versus hex screws. I don't have any doubts that the VW phillips screws are original.
Yep, I'd bet my Petri that Phillips screws are correct ;)

rsporsche

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
Thank you Dan ... wonderful gesture and agree with your Pay-it-forward approach. Let's keep it going.

Dan Mooney

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
I have mailed out 'Petri' screws to everyone who ordered them. Anyone else needing a set, fire me a PM.

Cheers!
Dan