Site Donor
Reaction score
Here you go. Yep, it's pretty sweet.

Screen Shot 2017-04-05 at 10.11.12 PM.png

JMinPDX

Site Donor
Site Donor $
Reaction score
There was I time when I was not fond of the looks of the 2000's. I'm happy to say I'm older and much wiser. This one is gorgeous.
The euro headlights are a must.

Stevehose

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
Agree, this and the Porsche 356 for me.

There was I time when I was not fond of the looks of the 2000's. I'm happy to say I'm older and much wiser. This one is gorgeous.

Mal CSL 3.0

Site Donor
Reaction score
The best 2000 CA I have ever seen by a long way. Probably worth the high price imo.

Although I would prefer to have seen an origional steering wheel in all its quirkiness. I also wonder is it a 2000 origional colour ? (looks very light for Tundra)

(I do find it amazing they installed electric windows in 2067)

zinz

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
Electric rear windows were standard on these..I've read it was a thought for driver safety. BMW didn't want a driver to reach back to awkwardly roll the rear windows down...especially while driving. You can see on this green car, it's door windows are manual, but the console has 2 empty switch positions. Electric windows were optional for the doors as well.

Mine has manual windows, but I've found electric hardware to convert it. We'll see how that goes.

Ed

Stevehose

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
i thought rear elctric windows were standard because they couldn't fit the hand crank regulators in such a tight spot.

zinz

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
You are probably right, Steve. I think I read that comment in the '68 Car&Driver magazine review.

Turf Green... So many colors to remember

zinz

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
What about those ash trays on the door cards? I don't remember seeing those before?

Ed

Nicad

Site Donor
Reaction score
Quite amazing restoration there. Surprised they didn't upgrade to the Twin Solex setup, as that is so elegant. Looks like a lovely car to bomb down the highway in.

Boobouna

Reaction score

Definitely, the euro headlights are a must

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk