Stunning 2800

Stan

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
No, the "S" is as in "Holy Shite " ...how fabulous is that car . Regardless of what it sells for it will be great value versus the boring vanilla disposable crap nowadays. My 2 bitcoins.
The way bitcoin is going, 2 bitcoins might buy it :eek:
I just started snowing in NH...again. I would not drive my coupe or that beauty in the snow

Strato102

Site Donor
Reaction score
Seller is not telling the truth: "This is a 49 year old car and is not perfect".

Ski coach

Deceased
Site Donor $
Reaction score
Someone here, who really knows what this is, needs to find garage space. My sense is this will go for a relative steal:))

Gary Knox

E9 Member Emeritus
Site Donor $$
Reaction score
Non-identical twin to the '70 2800 'dealer demonstrator" sedan I bought after the Bavaria came out, except mine was Sahara and had AC. Lovely car, traded it in on a new Baikal Blue 3.0S in 1978. New owner will enjoy the vintage handling and ride, and 'analog' functioning.

rsporsche

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
its now up to 13,300 ... with just under 6 days to go. this could be a new high water mark for an e3

JMinPDX

Site Donor
Site Donor $
Reaction score
$22k, Reserve met, 5 days to go. I like where its going. (I think) This car is so much nicer that the silver 72 in Missouri with the $34k (Dealer) asking price.