sfdon

Site Donor
Site Donor $$
Reaction score
The seller’s enthusiasm is evident....

“Description
This chance to own a stunning classic that will never be seen again,

I fell in love with the car and persuaded the customer too sell me the car
to bring her back too better than original condition as this car is a special and more than rare being if not one of a few but possibly the only rhd 1973 Csi that still exists,

We then began the full restoration ourselves luckily enough due its good dry storage there wasn’t much rust only the usual jacking points,the engine has had a full refresh and is also the original matching numbers to the car, the interior is almost perfect condition and again original and a very rare sight of the black velour, exterior was re painted by a very reputable body shop and then the car was put together, I decided to go with the csl look as it is more appealing to the eye however this has no impact to its originality as I do still have the original wheels and original chrome bumpers the fins on the front wings are only stuck on, I have taken this cars to many shows and it’s always a pleasure to watch people stop in there tracks when they see it , it came first in the national bmw festival, “

Cornishman

Site Donor
Reaction score
I’ve seen this car and met the owner. It was a nice car with good paint as I recall, (disclaimer) but I did not asses it to buy, just chatted to the owner and his father who were both really friendly and knowledgeable guys.
I would be proud to own this car.