FS: Repro (Metal) Sun Visor Pivot Mounts

steve in reno

Reaction score
I also would like to be added to the new batch list.
And if John @Lotus7 doesn't respond I'll take the brass set you have, or wait for the aluminum.
I await your contact.
steve in reno

Frankie123

Site Donor
Reaction score
I also would like to be added to the new batch list.
And if John @Lotus7 doesn't respond I'll take the brass set you have, or wait for the aluminum.
I await your contact.
steve in reno
Thanks for the interest Steve
I don’t currently have any spare sets so I will add you to the list for next production run.

26prostreet

Reaction score
Manufacturing is complete!! It’s been a long journey (no thanks to covid) but today I finally picked up all of the sun visor pivot sets and i think I’ll just let the pictures do the talking....
I am currently in the process of packaging them all up.
To give people an idea on shipping costs
USA $35
Europe $40
(These are in Australian Dollars and that is for one set to be shipped with tracking, insurance and signature on delivery sent from Australia with Australia post)
Let me know if people would like to combine their shipping into one package with others.
I will be contacting everyone who had a reserved set to finalise things and get some postage details to start getting these out to you all.
View attachment 93563View attachment 93567View attachment 93566View attachment 93565View attachment 93564
Awesome job Frankie !! The brass ones are exceptional and will match my carpets and seats to the tee ! Do you have an ETA on the next batch buddy? Thanks for filling a great need for most !!

Frankie123

Site Donor
Reaction score
Awesome job Frankie !! The brass ones are exceptional and will match my carpets and seats to the tee ! Do you have an ETA on the next batch buddy? Thanks for filling a great need for most !!
Thanks mate.
It’s not exactly a quick process, still taking numbers on interest for the next batch which is a minimum of 20 sets. Once there is enough interest to proceed I will speak to the manufacturer about time frame.

26prostreet

Reaction score
Thanks mate.
It’s not exactly a quick process, still taking numbers on interest for the next batch which is a minimum of 20 sets. Once there is enough interest to proceed I will speak to the manufacturer about time frame.
I'm chompin' at the bit-they say patience is a virtue - LOL

billpatterson

Site Donor
Reaction score
Thanks mate.

Hi Frankie123

Can I get a set of aluminum ones? Thats 1 more closer to 20 if you haven't got there yet! Please let me know how/when to pay?

Thanks
Bill