Thanks Koopman

Philippe db

Reaction score
Big thanks Harry for sending me a nice small red handle screwdriver to finally complete my tool kit.

Quick delivery and bulletproof packing.

Much appreciated you made my day.:smile:

loloe13

Reaction score
just like to add on my appreciation for Koopman's selfless effort finding parts for members.
He found a very rare e30 part for me.
all cheers for Koopman
Gavin

Keshav

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
Thanks to Harry/ Koopman, I got the very best pair of chrome wiper arms I could have ever wished for.
Very kind person and always willing to go the extra mile to help. His description of the items offered is bang on.
Thanks Harry

CSteve

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
Without going into the details, I recently purchased a part from Harry, "Koopman." Later, when I reread our posts I realized I was not completely clear about the part and Harry misunderstood which part I wanted. He sent the part, we took a look at the posts, I am sending the part back, Harry is refunding my money.

I have worked with Harry many, many times in the past, as I know many of you have. I will only say that he is a Prince. Prince Harry I call him.

Steve

bavbob

Site Donor
Reaction score
I count myself lucky, Harry is local to me. I work at a major medical center and often meet Harry in front of the ER to exchange parts, receive parts etc. When my NP sees me with a box walking to or from the ER she just gives me crap..........she knows who I am going to meet and why. ....yes thanks Harry!

CSteve

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
I count myself lucky, Harry is local to me. I work at a major medical center and often meet Harry in front of the ER to exchange parts, receive parts etc. When my NP sees me with a box walking to or from the ER she just gives me crap..........she knows who I am going to meet and why. ....yes thanks Harry!
My favorite Dr./Parts story. Many years ago we were selling parts from our 75 CSi barn find. A Dr. in Ohio(you know who you are) bought something. I had to call his office about an address. The receptionist said "I am sorry the doctor is unavailable right now." I said, "Please tell him it is about his BMW parts." Instant pickup!

bavbob

Site Donor
Reaction score
Hell I drop everything when Harry calls me!

I have a friend who was the assistant attorney general of Ma, he is a PIA and thinks he walks on water but we have known each other since 6th grade. I call his office and they tell me he is unavailable, I just say " This is Dr. so and so and I have his test results in my hand"..............zoom right on through. I actually try to never use the Dr. card because I just want to be treated like everyone else.

Koopman

Site Donor $
Reaction score
Thanks to Harry/ Koopman, I got the very best pair of chrome wiper arms I could have ever wished for.
Very kind person and always willing to go the extra mile to help. His description of the items offered is bang on.
Thanks Harry

Koopman

Site Donor $
Reaction score
Thanks Guys. I've never been SO HONORED. Years ago when there still were pay phones I asked a friend for a dime to call a friend, "he said here's two call them all"
I won't know but I wish I would be able, but the only way to really know your rating is by how many attend u our wake and funeral.

CSteve

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
Thanks Guys. I've never been SO HONORED. Years ago when there still were pay phones I asked a friend for a dime to call a friend, "he said here's two call them all"
I won't know but I wish I would be able, but the only way to really know your rating is by how many attend u our wake and funeral.
And now our wakes(how quaint) and funeral services will be on line courtesy of the Zoom Funeral Home. Bob, love your story. I guess Doctors still have some sway. Say you are a Lawyer, they hang up and buy a burner.