Thanks to Execmalibu

bimbill

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
Thanks for a nice transaction. The car was described accurately and he was very good with communication and help with shipping. He said no rust and I thought "yea sure". Much to my pleasant surprise it is true.

execmalibu

Reaction score
Bill I send my best stuff to Seattle! A Totally rust free E9 and my Son to UDUB!

Bill,

I am glad that you like your new E9 (1973 Sunroof+ 4 Spd). I went over every inch of the car and it is 100% original and has absolutely no rust!

I tried to describe the car accurately and hope the car I recently bought (1973 Sunroof + Auto)is as nice underneath and is as straight as the one I sold you... It is described by the seller (a very knowledgeable E9 expert) as being in the same rust free condition.

The truth is I feel very sorry for anyone who lives in the Great Northwest because you guys only get to read about sunshine. So I decided to send two of my best and most desirable items up there.

They both are going to be VERY EXPENSIVE to keep and maintain during the next few years! :(

The first being your E9 that needs a total restoration and the other being my SON who just graduated but stayed in Seattle and is working on being a Doctor at Univ of Wash.:mrgreen:

Good luck send photos!

Jeff
(310) 456-8833

Last edited: