the day arrived

rsporsche

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
well tonight i just saw that our friend Markos just posted and passed Stevehose moving into 2nd place. now its onward + upward for the lead ... coming at you HBChris. with all seriousness aside, i am in debt of all three of these friends who have helped me and many of the people i know - immeasurably !!!

Last edited:

Stan

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
well tonight i just saw that our friend Markos just posted a pass of Stevehose and moved into 2nd place. now its onward + upward for the lead ... coming at you HBChris. with all seriousness aside, i am in debt of all three of these friends who have helped me and many of the people i know - immeasurably !!!
Can you edit and rephrase this sentence? My heart stopped when I first read and misunderstood. Looked like Markos posted the passing of Stevehose!!! Covid - paranoia

rsporsche

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
sorry for the scare Stan ... its edited. come on Steve, post a few more + don't let Markos pass you

Markos

Site Donor
Reaction score
Haha! I blame COVID-19 on my recent posting spike. I’ve done next to nothing on my car during this “down time”.

As long as the new people understand that there
is no relationship between post count and experience/knowledge - then we are in good shape. It is just as likely that I will never finish my coupe as it is likely that I will. I am technical and detailed but I struggle to start projects and to finish them. Time will tell how successful I am at making this e9 thing happen. That means is that my post count will likely blow through the roof
while I putz around with my garage hog. :D

Markos

Site Donor
Reaction score
I have no problem starting projects. It is the finishing part that gets me. ;)

Don’t get me wrong, I start and slowly finish lots and lots of projects. My auto project success rate is lackluster though. :)