Tool Kit FS

CSteve

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
I am not sure how to describe this. It is a new, in the parts bag, one piece took box. It is like the bottom half of the clamshell that holds the tools. It must bolt to the metal trunk deck which forms its cover.

If you are interested I can send photos.

Price: I have no idea. Make an offer.

Steve ONeill

coupeguy

Site Donor
Reaction score
Single piece toolbox only fits trunklids on 74 and 75 E9s, not the 72. You need the earlier two piece toolbox commonly referred to on this board as the clamshell toolbox.

rsporsche

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
i have a set of tools i would be willing to sell. i bought a set from one of the forum members - it is not 100% complete - but has the open end + closed end wrenches, both pliers, both sockets and both red handled screwdrivers. i paid $275 - if intersted, make me an offer.

bert35csi

Site Donor
Reaction score
Don't know if everyone has gotten a reply from Steve, but the product being sold is just for an E24 style half clam shell box with NO tools. This style of tool box was fitted to the late 74-75 E9 coupes. Had a correspondence with him a few weeks ago.

Think the description "tool kit FS" is throwing some people off.

CSteve

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
I did not mean to confuse anyone with my headline. I did go into great detail trying to describe the "half clamshell" that I have for sale.

I have photos but can only send them from this email: [email protected]

It is brand new, still in the parts bag. NO tools.

Steve

CSteve

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
I have been told by a reliable source that my tool kit is NOT for an e3 or an e9. So I hereby officially withdraw it from the market.

STeve