Tool Kit - OK so what am I missing?

GolfBavaria

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
I have the chalk, the jack, and the fan belts as well. I know I am missing the other set of pliers and some fuses which is no big deal. The wrenches are 19/17 open and closed, 12/13, open and closed, then just open ended 10/11. Allens are 6,8, & 10. All are Heyco CHR-VAN W. Germany except for the spark plugs just say Bosch GERMANY, not W. Germany. No emergency triangles, not sure what they are officially called.

Attachments

• IMG_2312.jpg
    IMG_2312.jpg
    88.1 KB · Views: 241
  • IMG_2313.jpg
    IMG_2313.jpg
    99 KB · Views: 211
  • IMG_2316.jpg
    IMG_2316.jpg
    89.7 KB · Views: 198
  • IMG_2318.jpg
    IMG_2318.jpg
    87.1 KB · Views: 208

Stevehose

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
Valve tool, feeler gauge, crowbar (??) for spark plug tool, pliers, plug insulator, bulbs & fuses.

IMG-20110302-00110.jpg

GolfBavaria

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
I forgot to say I have the feeler gauge too, although a bit rusty, at least I have original. I have the plug insulator. What size is that big wrench? And what is that to the left of it? I don't have that, the long tool on left of big wrench. Then, what is right next to feeler gauge second from left? I don't have that. Spark plugs do not say w. Germany but does have the darker two stripes up top. they look original and two are unused. Bulbs and fuses are no big deal. What is to the left of allen wrenches in between the little bulb by the fuses? Anyone have the third pliers from the right that I am missing that will part with them, or anything I am missing? Thanks so much!

Stevehose

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
See below

What size is that big wrench? 17 & 19mm

And what is that to the left of it? I don't have that, the long tool on left of big wrench. That's the crowbar or whatever it's called that fits into the 2 cylindrical sockets.

Then, what is right next to feeler gauge second from left? I don't have that.
Valve adjust tool. Bert Poliakoff has these

What is to the left of allen wrenches in between the little bulb by the fuses?
Front headlight bulb

GolfBavaria

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
I have the 17/19mm but I'm still missing one then, did you see list I had? Which one am I missing? Crowbar seems like a weird name for that tool, looks more like a punch or something, any leads on that?

Thank you foir Bert Poliakoff on the valve adjust tool, is he a member here or does he have a parts biz?

Front headlight bulb huh? Well doesn't look like a bulb in the pic but cool, shouldn't be too hard to source that. Anyone have the pliers I need? Thanks so far for all the help.

Stevehose

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
closed 10 and 8

Bert is a member here. Search valve tool

I have the 17/19mm but I'm still missing one then, did you see list I had? Which one am I missing? Crowbar seems like a weird name for that tool, looks more like a punch or something, any leads on that?

Thank you foir Bert Poliakoff on the valve adjust tool, is he a member here or does he have a parts biz?

Front headlight bulb huh? Well doesn't look like a bulb in the pic but cool, shouldn't be too hard to source that. Anyone have the pliers I need? Thanks so far for all the help.

HB Chris

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
Brits call it a Tommy Bar. As Steve said, three open wrenches, three box wrenches. All sizes are listed in RealOEM.com.

Stevehose

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
Here it is, but there is no designated space in the tool kit for it, I keep it with the 17/19 open wrench. Stan repro'd these a while back, maybe he has extra:

IMG-20111231-00176.jpg

HB Chris

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
You don't need the comb if you don't have power windows in front with a removable plug in the front door panels.

GolfBavaria

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
So, looks like Bert is going to hook me up with the tools. Just had a conversation today with him. Thank you for all your help, looking forward to my new presents....:) Thanks in advance Bert!