Tools and then something interesting

Bert Poliakoff

Site Donor
Reaction score
A full set of clean tools including a new blue cloth and valve adjusting tool. I also have a mint condition Motometer period correct tire gauge and correct emergency triangle in it's original blue BMW embossed case. $350 for the tools, $150 for the gauge and $100 for the triangle or $550 for the package plus postage.

For kicks I have 2 Knock off tire gauges that are almost exact except for not having Motometer on the face of the gauge. In every other aspect they are dead nuts on. They come in a plastic box for $50

nu tools.jpgGauge.jpgTriangle.jpg

bossrobot

Site Donor
Reaction score
A full set of clean tools including a new blue cloth and valve adjusting tool. I also have a mint condition Motometer period correct tire gauge and correct emergency triangle in it's original blue BMW embossed case. $350 for the tools, $150 for the gauge and $100 for the triangle or $550 for the package plus postage.

For kicks I have 2 Knock off tire gauges that are almost exact except for not having Motometer on the face of the gauge. In every other aspect they are dead nuts on. They come in a plastic box for $50

View attachment 82394View attachment 82395View attachment 82396
Pm sent on tools