Trim piece behind door

ccr2002

Site Donor $
Site Donor $$
Reaction score
127B2F0E-541E-49BE-9460-9103871817A3.jpeg
Anyone know of a source for these trim pieces behind the door? Here is a pic off my Ceylon. Jabberjaw needs one for each side. I might be able to refinish mine, but they are pretty beat up.

Markos

Site Donor
Reaction score
I can’t seem to find it on their site.

Chuck,

You need the aluminum piece right? You mentioned that you could have yours refinished which sounds to me that you mean the aluminum.

I’ll check the condition of my second set. I know that @GK-E30M3 has a set also.

rsporsche

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
Chuck, if you don't find a set, i might have a spare set. do you just need the rear pieces or do you need all 4?

ccr2002

Site Donor $
Site Donor $$
Reaction score
I definitely need the rears but the fronts aren’t perfect. Perhaps I can get them refinished. Thx for the offer. I’ll let you know. I’ll try to see what refinishing options there are here.

rsporsche

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
Chuck,

i had Speedway refinish a set for me - they turned out perfect ... and they didn't start out that good. they removed the anodic finish, polished, then ceramic coated. i will pull out my apare rears and see what kind of condition they are in and send you some pics

i will also post some pics of the refinished ones.

Markos, Speedway can knock out the dents like they do with grilles when they refinish them.

ccr2002

Site Donor $
Site Donor $$
Reaction score
Wow. That would be great. I’ll send mine in. I’ll get a pic on here and tell me if they are too far gone.

rsporsche

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
Chuck,

here are 4 pics from 2 different angles - there are 3 in each picture, one obviously has a better finish (on the outside - first on the left, then on the right). i can email you the pics directly if you want to see them larger

interior rear trim - 1.jpg

interior rear trim - 2.jpg

interior rear trim - 3.jpg

interior rear trim - 4.jpg

3nsahalee

Site Donor
Reaction score
I’m after these same pieces. If Chuck passes, or if there’s another set available I’d love to get a set.
Condition decent or better, I have no rears and my fronts are just decent.

Thanks in advance!
Steve

Ajay

Site Donor $$
Reaction score

ccr2002

Site Donor $
Site Donor $$
Reaction score
Thx! Those look like rears. I’ll grab them too. RSporsche is graciously sending some too. I’ll get a good set bw these options.

Drew Gregg

Site Donor
Reaction score
Chuck,

i had Speedway refinish a set for me - they turned out perfect ... and they didn't start out that good. they removed the anodic finish, polished, then ceramic coated. i will pull out my apare rears and see what kind of condition they are in and send you some pics

i will also post some pics of the refinished ones.

Markos, Speedway can knock out the dents like they do with grilles when they refinish them.
Please give me the contact info for Speedway. Thanks, Drew