Trim under rear armrest?

mattie4859

Reaction score
Can anyone help me/send pictures of what is attached to the area under the rear armrest against the boot wall, so that when the armrest is down you don't see the bare metal (or Dynamat in my case) of the under seat area. There is a small metal upside down "shelf" attached to the boot wall, is there a formed piece of trim meant to be attached in some way?

mattie4859

Reaction score
Can anyone help me/send pictures of what is attached to the area under the rear armrest against the boot wall, so that when the armrest is down you don't see the bare metal (or Dynamat in my case) of the under seat area. There is a small metal upside down "shelf" attached to the boot wall, is there a formed piece of trim meant to be attached in some way?

Sven

Site Donor $
Reaction score
There is about 8-9 inch square piece of vinyl (interior color) material glued to the back wall and bottom. It starts just below the fixed cushion that is above the angle shelf and extends downward.

I can send a photo of this if that helps. It is about the last piece of accessory left on the stripped down shell.

Sven

Site Donor $
Reaction score
There is about 8-9 inch square piece of vinyl (interior color) material glued to the back wall and bottom. It starts just below the fixed cushion that is above the angle shelf and extends downward.

I can send a photo of this if that helps. It is about the last piece of accessory left on the stripped down shell.

Sven

Site Donor $
Reaction score
Here is a photo. The material follows the profile of the metal. You could probably just cover the dynamat with the vinyl. It would make for a cleaner appearance.

RearSeatRest.jpg

Sven

Site Donor $
Reaction score
Here is a photo. The material follows the profile of the metal. You could probably just cover the dynamat with the vinyl. It would make for a cleaner appearance.

RearSeatRest.jpg

mattie4859

Reaction score
Sven, you're a star, thanks for that. I was curious about your reference to a fixed cushion...I don't have that either, I can just see the bottom of it in your photo, could you send a photo higher up showing the fixed cusion as well?

Regards

Matt

mattie4859

Reaction score
Sven, you're a star, thanks for that. I was curious about your reference to a fixed cushion...I don't have that either, I can just see the bottom of it in your photo, could you send a photo higher up showing the fixed cusion as well?

Regards

Matt

Sven

Site Donor $
Reaction score
The cushion. I think the armrest folds up against it. It is basically wedged between the two folded angle pieces (top and bottom) and glued to the back. You can probably find a used one and recover it.

RearCtrCushion.jpg

Sven

Site Donor $
Reaction score
The cushion. I think the armrest folds up against it. It is basically wedged between the two folded angle pieces (top and bottom) and glued to the back. You can probably find a used one and recover it.

RearCtrCushion.jpg