Trivia

HB Chris

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
It has been several years since I last posted a series of trivia questions, is it time for more?

Who knows the part number for the plastic comb used on the early sardine can window motors that Stan has repopped?

dang

Administrator
Site Donor
Reaction score
I'm all for trivia but I think you'll need to start with the novice version...

Markos

Site Donor
Reaction score
GEEK ALERT.
Here you go 51 37 8 745 162 rack

Oh man Inwas determined to check mine last night to see if there was a part number on the tool. I spaced it. I also don’t recall any visible part numbers...

Gary Knox

E9 Member Emeritus
Site Donor $$
Reaction score
And, Stan's reproduction that I have (and never really needed, as I bought it before realizing the last year and a half of US production did not have the access for it) has no number either!

Available if anyone needs one!

Last edited:

Arde

Site Donor $
Site Donor $$
Reaction score
That part carries number 6 in Stan's catalog of counterfeited parts. It is exhibit C in the lawsuit that BMW lawyers opened up against Stan.
Prosecutors argue interstate commerce fraud (counterfeit shipped by mail) with the aggravation of a red interior.

Stan

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
And, Stan's reproduction that I have (and never really needed, as I bought it before realizing the last year and a half of US production did not have the access for it) has no number either!

Available if anyone needs one!
That part carries number 6 in Stan's catalog of counterfeited parts. It is exhibit C in the lawsuit that BMW lawyers opened up against Stan.
Prosecutors argue interstate commerce fraud (counterfeit shipped by mail) with the aggravation of a red interior.

They will never take me alive ! :cool: