Trunk Interior for a 72 3.0cs

tturbo

Reaction score
hello everyone, does anybody knows anyone that might have complete original trunk interior without the tool box for a 72 3.0cs? thanks Nathan

bela22

Reaction score
I do have,but needs cleaning.
Located in Hungary.
10 pieces in original "elephant" skin.(no tool box)

Let me know if you want it,I can send fotos,and find out about shipping.

HB Chris

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
Elephant Skin

You can still buy the original elephant skin vinyl from Veteran Company in Los Angeles and make new floor boards. I also had someone make a new rear panel from a worn out cardboard original and then covered it. The vinyl on the trunk lid is much thinner but you can make new boards if you have even beat up old ones.

HB Chris

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
Veteran Co

David, I just bought the elephant skin vinyl from them. I made one floorboard from my old one and recovered them myself. A board member gave me an old crumbling tail panel board and an auto upholsterey shop made a new one from door panel board which they then covered. I made new trunk lid boards from thin pressboard and got used vinyl covers from another member. Next I need to cut some vinyl for the quarter panels. While they were out, I put tape behind the plastic wheel wheel covers to fix any cracks and painted them with SEM Storm Gray, same paint on the tail light covers and gas evap reservoir.