Turkis 3.0csi project (sold)

peterkaczynski

Reaction score
Hello all,
For sale I have my manual matching numbers euro 1973 BMW 3.0csi project located in Mountainside NJ asking price is $28,000 obo

email from info.grouparchiv@bmwgroup

The BMW 3.0 CSi VIN 4340130 was manufactured on November 23rd, 1973 and delivered on December 05th, 1973 to the importer BMW Italia S.p.A. om Palazzolo/Verona, Italy. The original colour was Türkis metallic, paint code 065.

We hope this information is helpful for you.

Yours sincerely,

Julia Oberndörfer”

I began the restoration process around 2015/2016 by sending the car to Bills Restoration in Nazareth PA. After the vehicle was disassembled, the passengers side floor was installed, frame rails were fabricated other sheet metal was done and it was soda blasted then primed to prevent future rust as I gathered more funds toward the project.

All disassembled hardware and parts have been labeled and stored for safe keeping

Regretfully I’ve lost interest in the build and would like to move on to another vehicle I have found to purchase (944 Turbo Cup)

I’m currently over 30k into the project and I know I won’t get my money back unless more time/ knowledge/ and money is invested into the car so it’s a great starting point for someone know is eager to have a rare turkis 3.0csi. I have the original interior, motor, trans, and everything to complete the car as it was a complete running and driving car prior to starting the restoration. The subframe was put back into the car prior to storage so the car is a roller and can easily be loaded onto a trailer.

here is the initial thread with history of the vehicle when I purchased it

here is a Drive link with photos as it sits, the typical bad areas of e9s are shown, the towers are in excellent shape and are original

photos of the vehicle from the shop as they did work

please feel free to message me or post any questions you may have, motivated to sell

2F44CA44-B6C3-47CD-9C21-EA9BE92D66EC.jpeg