Turn indicator stalk w/ wipe function for e9 SOLD

Sebs

Reaction score
Hi,
I have this turn indicator switch for sale. Located right hand side of the steering wheel.
BMW part # is 61311351852 . Good solid condition. Not worn out.

90 EUR + 9 EUR shipping worldwide. Would be nice to add 4 EUR paypal fees but isnt a must.

I'm located in Germany

Please send me a PM if interested.
Thanks
Sebs

DSC01464.JPG
DSC01465.JPG
DSC01466.JPG
DSC01467.JPG
DSC01468.JPG
DSC01469.JPG
DSC01470.JPG
DSC01471.JPG
DSC01472.JPG
DSC01473.JPG
DSC01474.JPG
DSC01475.JPG
DSC01476.JPG
DSC01477.JPG
DSC01478.JPG
DSC01479.JPG
DSC01480.JPG

Drew Gregg

Site Donor
Reaction score
you have pm
tganks
Jesus--My turn signal stalk will not activate the turn signal relay every time I turn the stalk up or down. I have to jiggle the stalk to power the relay. The wiper and wash functions are fine.
It seems that there are 2 part #'s for the same switch--61311351852 is on the W&N site and 61311355322 is on another site.
Do you know the difference?
My Coupe is 2250486 made in Feb 1973.
Thanks, Drew

deQuincey

Quousque tandem...?
Site Donor
Reaction score
Jesus--My turn signal stalk will not activate the turn signal relay every time I turn the stalk up or down. I have to jiggle the stalk to power the relay. The wiper and wash functions are fine.
It seems that there are 2 part #'s for the same switch--61311351852 is on the W&N site and 61311355322 is on another site.
Thanks, Drew

hi Drew, thank you for your question, I will try to respond later today when at home
regards

Drew Gregg

Site Donor
Reaction score
hi Drew, thank you for your question, I will try to respond later today when at home
regards
Jesus--I'm pretty sure I have this figured out. The stalk part# 852 is the Euro switch with individual spades on each wire. The Stalk # 322 is the USA version with a terminal block at the end of the wiring. The USA switch has white lettering--wipe and wash-- on the end of the stalk. Your Euro stalk just has the symbols on the end of the stalk.
I was able to buy a NOS USA switch yesterday. I was advised to replace the switch instead of trying to rebuild it. Have you worked on your switch?
Best regards, Drew

deQuincey

Quousque tandem...?
Site Donor
Reaction score
Jesus--I'm pretty sure I have this figured out. The stalk part# 852 is the Euro switch with individual spades on each wire. The Stalk # 322 is the USA version with a terminal block at the end of the wiring. The USA switch has white lettering--wipe and wash-- on the end of the stalk. Your Euro stalk just has the symbols on the end of the stalk.
I was able to buy a NOS USA switch yesterday. I was advised to replace the switch instead of trying to rebuild it. Have you worked on your switch?
Best regards, Drew
Hi,

good to hear that you solved it,
yes, I did worked on my switch, problem is that the closing plate is delicate and brittle, and that the tabs that holds it in place must be removed and then deformed again, and they usually break

switch gets dirt inside and this causes malfunction, sometimes improvement could be get by using dielectric spray to clean internals and compressed air to remove excess

Ohmess

I wanna DRIVE!
Site Donor $
Reaction score
Thanks, Drew
Drew - I would be interested in your old switch. I have a similar switch, but the connector was cut off by the seller before I bought it. I would like to swap your connector onto mine, thereby hopefully making it more valuable to a potential buyer.

coupedegrace

Site Donor
Reaction score
Hi,

good to hear that you solved it,
yes, I did worked on my switch, problem is that the closing plate is delicate and brittle, and that the tabs that holds it in place must be removed and then deformed again, and they usually break

switch gets dirt inside and this causes malfunction, sometimes improvement could be get by using dielectric spray to clean internals and compressed air to remove excess
I broke one of my tabs while attempting this. I eventually got it back together with some glue. Not very elegant but it works, and I'm certainly not going to remove that plate again!