tyre pressure?

pat cooks

Reaction score
what tyre pressure do people run with stock 7j 14 wheels and I think 205 70 tyres, they may be 195 70 but as it is way past midnight here I am not walking to the workshop to check, 1972 3.0CSL with sport Bilsteins

dj_efk

Reaction score
If you have the standard wheels then what does the owner’s manual say? I always go on the full load pressures on any car with standard wheels.

sandhu

Site Donor $
Reaction score
I have 30 all round on 195/70/14 tyres /alloys, during the summer

And

Over the winter months in storage , I put 35 all round, as they lose air over the 5,6,7 months in storage

Last edited:

Honolulu

Reaction score
Yeah it would "roll real nice... but I expect it will wear like crazy along the center of the tread, suggesting traction would not be present. This has to be a yank. You can't catch fish if you don't go fishing...

stphers

Reaction score
Of course, I thought for sure that I would get a lot more of WTF I run 30-32 in the tires As far as putting the pressure to the full load pressure marked on the tires is a no no That pressure is required by law for the tire manufactures to let you know what the tires can do running at a certain sustained load at a specific pressure

But, Chris, it does roll real easy at those pressures Ha Ha

pat cooks

Reaction score
how can you tell my wife is on holiday, in Singapore!, maybe road testing my CSL next week if the front suspension and brake rebuild goes well this weekend,

Attachments

• dishwasher.jpg
    dishwasher.jpg
    306.7 KB · Views: 89