UK E9 owners

mr bump

Reaction score
Hi all, im tired of the internet now looking for a replacement carpet set for my e9, if I'm honest it is really doing my Brussel in.
So, can anyone recommend a supplier for said carpet within the UK? If not, then Europe? Who have you used for your replacement carpet set? A trusted seller where the price is right, the quality and actual fitment is good, and the service second to none.
Pleeeeease help.:(;):)

Wes

Site Donor $
Reaction score
I'm in the process of ordering with KHM.
Give me a few days and I can give feedback on the transaction if you want.
At this stage they seem very organised and helpful :)

Cornishman

Site Donor
Reaction score
Trace the old ones, then buy any carpet you want from somewhere like Woolies and get an upholstery place to put the edge strip on them. Purist will say that it is not quite the correct colour, spec or whatever, but then nor is fitting:
5 speed trans
Twin pack paint
16 inch wheels
3.5 litre engine
It is your car and if you like what you chose then it will be fine.

mr bump

Reaction score
Trace the old ones, then buy any carpet you want from somewhere like Woolies and get an upholstery place to put the edge strip on them. Purist will say that it is not quite the correct colour, spec or whatever, but then nor is fitting:
5 speed trans
Twin pack paint
16 inch wheels
3.5 litre engine
It is your car and if you like what you chose then it will be fine.
That's my plan B, the original set Isent that bad, but I want new.
I thought all cs coupes were painted in 2 pack? I never use anything else on any of my classics.

Marco 54

Site Donor $
Reaction score
Hi all, im tired of the internet now looking for a replacement carpet set for my e9, if I'm honest it is really doing my Brussel in.
So, can anyone recommend a supplier for said carpet within the UK? If not, then Europe? Who have you used for your replacement carpet set? A trusted seller where the price is right, the quality and actual fitment is good, and the service second to none.
Pleeeeease help.:(;):)

Did you see the earlier thread on Replacement Carpet?

https://e9coupe.com/forum/threads/replacement-carpet.29583/page-2#post-238332

I too was very impressed by the service from KHM and you will see that they will soon have a winter offer of carpet at a discount if you can wait a few weeks for delivery.
This enables them to make sets in batches during the quieter winter period.
I will let you know when I hear from KHM with their 2018 offer.

Having said that, I do think that the sample I received from Jaymic looked a closer match to the original City Pack CSL speckled carpet.

mr bump

Reaction score
Hi Marko, yes I can wait a few weeks, I'd like to get my car finished round end of jan-mid February, so please keep me posted.

Gary Knox

E9 Member Emeritus
Site Donor $$
Reaction score
I ordered a full set including trunk floor from KHM about 2 years ago. All pieces fit well, and it was in the original two color black/grey design. Took about 3 weeks to the US, as I recall.

Gary--