Valve cover replicas

aguirola

Reaction score
I have been making these for quite awhile. Extremely great quality.
Would anybody be interest in a 3.0 or 3.5 replicas ?

Made in 2 layer fibreglass, fantastic , ready to hang on your favourite wall.
Some samples...

I would love opinions, and yay or nay.

Regards, Alberto

L1020681.JPG
L1020680.JPG
L1020679.JPG
L1020678.JPG
278F77B1-7652-4D3D-9395-456DE528B7F2.jpeg
L1020599-001 Dino.JPG
L1020600-001 Dino Valve.jpg
Dino Valve Covers 1.jpg

IMG_3541.JPG
IMG_3540.JPG

Your Ferrari and Alfa (?) covers are beautiful! I think the problem doing the same with M30 type covers is that they made them for many years in relatively big numbers and they are still thick on the ground. I bought this cover for display for $10, added some labor and a rattle can of crinkle black and hung it on the garage wall.

IMG_9961.JPG

I think it would be tough for you to compete with the actual cover option.

Despite the admiration for M30 I really prefer Sxx engines covers but in such case repros might be the only option due to the cost.

For me original, used cover is something I prefer to have on the wall as some kind of car-art ;)

1701111974511.png

Despite the admiration for M30 I really prefer Sxx engines covers but in such case repros might be the only option due to the cost.

For me original, used cover is something I prefer to have on the wall as some kind of car-art ;)

View attachment 172815
I fully agree, but availability is an issue with originals.
The Ferrari covers we produced are unbtainium, so buyers had no issue,
and they look 99% the same as originals.

Regards, Alberto

Your Ferrari and Alfa (?) covers are beautiful! I think the problem doing the same with M30 type covers is that they made them for many years in relatively big numbers and they are still thick on the ground. I bought this cover for display for $10, added some labor and a rattle can of crinkle black and hung it on the garage wall.

View attachment 172811

I think it would be tough for you to compete with the actual cover option.

Dick, thank you for the kind compliments!
you are absolutely right, BMW and Alfa are all over, maybe not as good a price you got.
Alas, the 250Gt cover, I bought, do not have one. Neither the Testa Rossa. The Dino, yes. Still finishing the resto... o_O
I made a few unusual Alfa, no demand for these either. Lancia tried that too, belly flop, along with Lotus twink.

Regards, Alberto

I fully agree, but availability is an issue with originals.
The Ferrari covers we produced are unbtainium, so buyers had no issue,
and they look 99% the same as originals.

Regards, Alberto

True for Ferrari or other super cars.

Probably also valid for M1/M3/M5/M6's and Alpina's as these are also rare and expensive.

Still nice job making such nice pieces of Auto Art. Well done!

I have a Hartge, in my H5S, might that be interesting?
Probably not much demand on it either...

Regards, Alberto

Back