Vapor Blast/vapor homing Southern California

Ajay

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
Sent my intake manifold, runners, and my throttle body into these guys in Anaheim. They made my parts look like new. They did such an amazing job that I had to post. I know some other e9 and e10 guys in OC use these guys with amazing results. Non abrasive. PARTS REBORN in Anaheim, California.

34650.jpeg 34651.jpeg 20181116_115415.jpg 34531.jpeg 34544.jpeg 34543.jpeg 20181119_104909.jpg

jmackro

Reaction score
Ajay:

Hmm, interesting. Did you need to disassemble that throttle body before having it vapor blasted? Approximately how expensive is the process?

Ajay

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
Did not have to disassemble the throttle body and it was less than powder coating the set, which I didn't prefer on my intake. I like the aluminum finish look.

JayWltrs

Site Donor $
Reaction score
Did not have to disassemble the throttle body and it was less than powder coating the set, which I didn't prefer on my intake. I like the aluminum finish look.

Looks fantastic.

Wondering whether you put anything on after to seal or preserve? I recall another thread debating coatings and don’t want to reignite, but if Parts Reborn had suggestions that would be helpful info.