Vintage attendance

Oldbmwcoupes

Reaction score
Hi All, happy new year to you. Since I’ve had the worst luck this past two years with bad timing on every single car event (and the whole covid thing), I’m hoping to make it to the vintage. As I understand it, registration is now open. Any idea of who will be attending?

Oldbmwcoupes

Reaction score
Actually I’m not sure that registration is open. However, I’m curious what sort of coupe attendance there might be.

adawil2002

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
Yes, registration is open.

Happy New Year fellow Bimmerheads!

Registration is now open for The Vintage 2022

Click here: REGISTER

Dates are May 19-21, 2022

Thursday May 19 - Fun Rally

Friday May 20 - Open House at BMW CCA Foundation, and hanging at the Clarion that evening

Saturday May 21 - The big gathering of vintage BMWs at Hot Springs Resort and Span in Hot Springs, NC,

PLEASE NOTE: the event website is not updated with 2022 information yet.

The Clarion Inn Asheville Airport is once again the host hotel. I'm not sure if they have our group rates set up yet , but mention "BMW CAR SHOW" when you book a room (828) 483-4260 . They are usually overwhelmed with calls this first day so please keep trying. I will have group rates in place for other nearby hotels soon. Online Clarion Inn Asheville Airport, group code is HN79E0.

m5bb

Site Donor $
Reaction score
Here's the story about last year.

We had 13 coupes on the field. Originally I had about 20 say they would come.
I am registered and will probably try to do this again this year.
Scott and others were thrilled to have all the coupes together and I'm sure he would let us do this again.
There was a story in the Roundel about The Vintage.
Gary
Atlanta