Vitaliy semenyuk a good guy?

GK-E30M3

Site Donor
Reaction score
I know it's been awhile but watch out for Vitaly he's a Thive & Scam he decided to keep my $1500 and not ship my Interior or refund -
he's been silent for months but he dose read my Text messages

Last edited:

teahead

aka "Rob"
Site Donor $
Reaction score
wow, sorry to hear.

Ya, I bought the stuff in-person, so guess he's a different animal when shipping stuff out.

Hope you paid via paypal protection?

GK-E30M3

Site Donor
Reaction score
wow, sorry to hear.

Ya, I bought the stuff in-person, so guess he's a different animal when shipping stuff out.

Hope you paid via paypal protection?

Unfortunately i think i sent it as a Friend because he was " thrustworthy" guy he asked to give him time with packing so i did
He kept on promising on getting it packed and getting the Dimensions but that never happened and now silent not responding for at least 6 months

Just a Warning

Markos

Site Donor
Reaction score
I know it's been awhile but watch out for Vitaly he's a Thive & Scam he decided to keep my $1500 and not ship my Interior or refund -
he's been silent for months but he dose read my Text messages

I feel bad about this. I reached out also and haven’t heard back. I really do think he is a good guy and his seats are likely just sitting in his storage container. I’ll keep trying. :(

GK-E30M3

Site Donor
Reaction score
I feel bad about this. I reached out also and haven’t heard back. I really do think he is a good guy and his seats are likely just sitting in his storage container. I’ll keep trying. :(

Tried to work with him in numerous ways - not responding
Looks like at this point he want's to keep my $$ and not refund i don't think he has money issues he shared few pictures of the House he's building and looks like 1.5mil + house to me

craterface

Site Donor
Reaction score
F and F is risky. No protection from PayPal. Keith Martin has a new column in SCM describing his experience losing a $500 deposit on an Alfa this way.