Walloth & Nesch!

Keshav

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
out of curiosity - which drain hose are you referring to?

This one I believe ......
B14BBD38-F80F-49C5-8B30-1D009DCD736A.jpeg

Markos

Site Donor
Reaction score
W&N provide an invaluable service & I will continue to buy from them. However, the drain hoses they are currently selling should be avoided, unless it is your only option. The rubber in the fitting area is too thin and too large in diameter and will not stay without using a hose clamp in an area that’s already pretty busy. Even then, the quality is such that one suspects a replacement will be needed soon.

It may have been difficult to pickup if you didn't translate to English. I believe that you may have ordered the ultra-thin Magnum drain hoses. Just be thankful that you caught this embarrassing mistake before you really needed them.

JayWltrs

Site Donor $
Reaction score
It may have been difficult to pickup if you didn't translate to English. I believe that you may have ordered the ultra-thin Magnum drain hoses. Just be thankful that you caught this embarrassing mistake before you really needed them.

"I promise this has never happened to me before." I struggled to excise the saggy drain-hose jokes my 13-yr-old brain wanted to post. But, yes, my thoughts went there immediately while I was cursing the thing to stay on.

And I giggled looking at the big picture Keshav posted.

Koopman

Site Donor $
Reaction score
I bought mine from a private seller and he most likely has original ones if interested.
PM me.