walloth + nesch order

rsporsche

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
hey Guys,

anybody interested or in need of joining in on an order from W+N to the USA to share freight across the pond. Scottd + I are interested in putting an order in

cheers
scott

m5bb

Site Donor $
Reaction score
I just received mine yesterday. Scott you should let me know you need something. I got a fuse box cover for George.

Gary Knox

E9 Member Emeritus
Site Donor $$
Reaction score
I'm going to want ONE of the chromed plastic covers that the headrest posts. I bought 4, but one apparently had high vapor pressure and evaporated during the 12 months I had the seats out for recovering and renewing padding. I'll get you the number for that tomorrow.

Gary

rsporsche

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
i guess the thing we have to sort out is ... how do we allocate shipping charges ... the 49 euro charges. i agree with Scottd that it makes no sense to order 50 euro of parts and pay 49 euro for shipping. and for Gary, buying one chrome plastic cover doesn't make much sense ... except that you need the part ... and you don't want to pay 49 euro for shipping. right now i know that we have me, scottd, Gary Knox, bill and bavbob interested. anybody else?

two things need to happen,
1. we need to get a running list of what each person wants.
2. we need some ideas on how we should share the 49 euro shipping. one way would be to divide the shipping cost equally by the number of people ordering ...

rsporsche

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
Divide shipping by dollar amount of order per person?
that might be an option - or, the one who orders the most does the receiving and plays domestic mailman ... that wouldn't work if he paid the majority of the shipping

steve in reno

Reaction score
rsporsche
I would like to add to the list.
I will send pm with part number and cost.
I will pay my share as decided for ship and re-ship to NV

saw your motor several months ago on the stand.

scottd

Reaction score
Scott,

Thank you for the help. I'm happy to assist you putting this together, or redistributing, etc. I've not ordered anything from W&N but I trust their pieces are good based upon the feedback here. Might make sense to get an addit item or two.

Scott

Gary Knox

E9 Member Emeritus
Site Donor $$
Reaction score
I suggest each pay a share of the international shipping charge (and I trust Scott to come up with some equitable arrangement), plus actual domestic shipping charges.

The RealOEM part number for the chromed plastic piece I need is: 52101819850

Gary

Markos

Site Donor
Reaction score
Hi Folks,

Scott misplaced his forum password and let me know via email that he will be off the grid until Wednesday. Hang tight!

steve in reno

Reaction score
I am retired. Willing and able to facilitate receiving and re-ship duties.
I have the time, ups ship center blocks away, usps blocks away.
let me know

rsporsche

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
hey guys, i'm back ... i was in the hospital monday night for some testing today ... just returned home.
i will be in touch with all of you shortly