Wanted: Front Driver's Side Window Glass

hi Cubert,

since this is your 1st post, please tell us where you are. you might want to put it your profile. also let us know the year of your coupe.

depending on where you are - there is coupeguy in colorado, coupeking and lajolla independent in southern california ... and a few individuals parting a coupe in different parts. as you will find, price will vary somewhat ... but shipping varies greatly depending on where you are.

thanks
scott

you might also specify if you are looking for clear or green glass. you can buy new glass from BMW - it ain't cheap the vent window is $95 +/-. he actual window is $235. they are both green.

All,

Thanks for the great tips. I didn't know that new OEM windows are still available. I will try that route first. If unsuccessful, I will let you know. This is a great forum thanks to folks like you.

Robert

talking about this window i have a doubt

when you see the offer for the complete set of glasses from walloth nesch, you can see the triangular window in the picture without a frame

so it seems that as a replacement there is the glass alone

but when you take a look to the complete part with its frame, it seems impossible to disassemble

does anyone have the experience of how to work this ?

Back