Wanted:Rubber overrider

David Ramsey

Reaction score
Hey David,

Apologies if this is obvious info

But.....

Have you tried Wallothnesch....They may be a little more expensive but at least its new stuff.

There are other sources on ebay etc....just search part number.....51111810524

Hi Johnny, yes I’ve seen that page on the WN catalog but the rubber in that drawing looks like the flat straight down rubber, not the 73 only US overrider that has a slant to it, I don’t see in their catalog that they have that one

rsporsche

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
The '73 overrider rubber was USA only and is NLA. W+N will not have one. your only hope is to find a decent used one .... and they aren't easy to find. i sold the pair i had to a local friend that put his '73 up for sale. If you cannot find one, either use the straight one until you are able to find a US '73 piece ... or switch both to the available one.

David Ramsey

Reaction score
The '73 overrider rubber was USA only and is NLA. W+N will not have one. your only hope is to find a decent used one .... and they aren't easy to find. i sold the pair i had to a local friend that put his '73 up for sale. If you cannot find one, either use the straight one until you are able to find a US '73 piece ... or switch both to the available one.
Yes I’ve tried La Jolla and Coupe King among others so I thought this forum would be a good place to check also.I knew it would be difficult, I suppose I’ll have to go with the other at least for now and keep looking, hopefully one will pop up someday! Thanks for the reply