Wednesday Night Project

Malc

Reaction score
As many of you know I am rather slow at putting the "dear old bucket" back together, but I did some work tonight......

So How many clamps have you got?

100_1543.jpg

I hope to grind the welds flush over the next couple of days, then do the other side!
100_1545.jpg

Yes I know my shed's a mess :roll:
Malc

TILLA

Site Donor
Reaction score
Malc, I think I can speak for many of us when I say that not only are you an inspiration to us all, the way you have been documenting this restoration will be invaluable to future brave souls who will attempt a project such as yours. As the coupes become rarer, I have no doubt that there will be more "resurrections" in the future.

BarryG

Site Donor
Reaction score
Nor*Cal - Rocklin, around the corner from Dan
Maic . Your work takes me back to my youth, when my wife would poke her head out the garage door and just smile at me.I was working on old chevy's then. These days she doesn't even pay attention.
Being an old welder myself am looking at yours there in your shop.When you work with them and you have found the sweet spot,you got to love it.
Have fun with it...
Don't breath the fumes
Barry

Malc

Reaction score
Barry,
Know what you mean, that feeling of satisfaction as the weld goes down just right with that "crackle"
Doors are open, extractor fans are going so a gentle breeze (If there is such a thing in Scotland) whafts the fugg away.
My missus still occassionally brings the cups of tea, but there is an agenda.... She wants to drive it when it's done!
Malc

Malc

Reaction score
Marco
I have lots of pictures from taking the poor thing to bits.... :)
and...
Lots from slowly putting it back together :lol:

However I don't have broadband at home (yet) but when I do I can have a go at putting an "album" together in Photobucket or where ever for folk to look at

Unless someone has a better suggestion :?:

Malc