Well, I have done some work....

Malc

Reaction score
Well I have finally chased around the floor finding all the perforations (rust holes). Just a couple left to do, You can probably spot them!

100_1493.jpg

I know it's not the prettiest welding in the world, but I had to "make up" the design of the missing A-pillar foot. The compound curve came from the tip of an Audi wing (fender) :shock: I need to clean up the welding and add some primer to it

100_1489.jpg

In the meantime I drilled all the holes in the outer sill so I can plug weld it on which is stronger than just welding around the edges

100_1487.jpg

So some progress after all..... Dave's visit was the spur I heasten to add! :D
Malc

TILLA

Site Donor
Reaction score
Malc, you are an inspiration to us all. I haven't looked at many other sites like this that have such a devotion to an automobile as I do. I'm looking forward to see the DOB resurrected.

Mark

Dave B

Reaction score
Work , work , work

Malc,

You are doing well! I am still scraping several alyers of wallpaper from a diningroom. Mrs Dave got her way this weekend...

Keep up the good work - if you need me and coupe up again to keep you going just say the word.

Were the images on cd any use to you?

Malc

Reaction score
Gazzol - Ha HA HA
Shame I have to go to work, fix the house and keep all the other scrap on the road.... One day!

Dave yeap pictures are handy for working out what to do re the bodywork etc thank you
Stripping wallpaper, oh dear my sympathy

Malc