What is going on with realoem

Bert Poliakoff

Site Donor
Reaction score
When I get into realoem, if I look for a diagram for parts, all sections with parts list come up blank and the site has a ton of banner ads. Is there a similar site to use?? This is plain annoying

GPD

Greg
Site Donor $$
Reaction score
I just tried. Definitely getting more pop up ads than in the past but they are not effecting access to the diagrams. Maybe a browser setting. On Safari here and I don’t set the settings to block All the pop ups.

GPD

Greg
Site Donor $$
Reaction score
can try turning on the option to block “pop ups”. I have not and am not having trouble. go to the gear box on the iPad or Mac and scroll down to safari. Tap on it and look for the option.

bluecoupe30!

Site Donor
Reaction score
I get redirected to some link, then I click back, then I can click to where I thought I was going. No big deal. It's free. I expect some sort of a nuisance eventually.
But after an additional step, still works for me.

Gazz

Site Donor
Reaction score
Thanks Dang, that's a better site and defines clearer for those of us with diminished eyesight. Oops, I meant those of us who are spectacle capable. Which is not meant to discriminate against those who are perhaps not spectacle capable of course. They are just as important and equal as those of us who are.

Krzysztof

Site Donor
Reaction score
Thanks Dang, that's a better site and defines clearer for those of us with diminished eyesight. Oops, I meant those of us who are spectacle capable. Which is not meant to discriminate against those who are perhaps not spectacle capable of course. They are just as important and equal as those of us who are.

This site is really good. I was using it for years with success.

Good thing about it is, you can find the information about the weight of the parts which might be very helpful for shipping - hard to check the weight for big or parts being on the car or to support lazy seller. :cool: