Where to buy parts in Sydney (or anywhere in Australia)

Gizmothumper

Reaction score
Dear All,
As I progress through the "strip-down" stage of my restoration, I am always searching out possible sources for parts. I placed an order with CS inc (Ben Miller) in the US, I even got up early to speak to him on the phone, but I've had no luck. Jaymic has sent me a CS parts Catalogue which looks good, but freight is going to cost a bomb.
Any info re parts in Sydney (in particular) or at least in Australia would be helpful. (I did try BMW Australia, but they were hellishly expensive)

Also, is there an official BMW concourse held in Sydney? - or an All German car Day on? (As the French Cars did last Sunday at Silverwater)

Thanks
Michael
CSi Sydney

blumax

(deceased)
Reaction score
CS parts sources/suppliers in US

Reliable US sources follow:
Mesa Performance--Costa Mesa California--same

Bimmer doc--La Jolla California--very reliable

30 and 20 year CS parts relationships respectively with above sources.
Now--with US $ at all time low you may find the US as your better source

K D

Reaction score
Sydney Coupes

Hi Michael,

I usually turn up at the All French Day in my coupe, I have a couple of friends who exhibit, but I coulkdn"t make it this year. The German presence stirs them up a bit (but don't mention the WAR). I am at Autocare Silverwater in Vore Street so if you are in the area agian drop in and talk Coupes. I havn't seen a coupe on the road for over 5 years. It would be nice to know there are more out there.

K D
1971 Chamonix 2800CS