WHITE Turnsignal Lenses !

Orangener

Reaction score
My colleague, he did it ! He made a reproduction, but only 10 pairs, the most are sold, and no, i haven´t bought it, unless they look really great !

With my nickname ORANGENER i can´t do it, not with all the will in the world !

!BlwrQ1gBmk~$(KGrHqUH-DcEtvJ5qQ20BLc8v(!21g~~_12.JPG

Link to his Ebay auction : http://cgi.ebay.de/Blinker-Weiss-BM...temQQptZAutoteile_Zubehör?hash=item335a194346

See also my thread : http://www.e9coupe.com/forum/showthread.php?t=5678&highlight=white+lenses

Last edited:

coupeguy

Site Donor
Reaction score
I will have the clear, amber and perhaps the clear/amber as used on Italian delivery cars in a coupe of months for around $75. BMW price for the amber is now $131 each. Absurd!

coupeguy

Site Donor
Reaction score
As far as I know right now the price will be the same, $75 each for amber, clear and clear/amber Italian style. These are repros of course, and I believe are slated to be supplied to BMW Mobile Tradition for sale as OE parts. Current BMW list for amber only is around $130 each. My price could change, the fellow making them has just placed the order for the tooling and expects to have them available in about two months. This could change, his projected delivery for the outside trapazoidal rear view mirrors was off by a couple of months. Of course this is all coming from China, what isnt? Quality on the rear views is excellent, I can supply those too, left only now, rights soon. Email for price and photos if interested. All of those folks who PMed me for the lenses I will notify first when they become available. If you would like to reserve a set, send a PM to coupeguy or an email to csilcoupe AT msn DOT com.
Dan

jfornarola

Reaction score
Orangener,

If you still have any unspoken for I would like to purchase the Italian version, clear/amber.

Thank you,

John