who wants BMW E3 E9 E10 Wood steering Wheel Spoke Corner Chrome Trims?

Stan

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
These are exceedingly rare. I know as I tried to find some years ago and was very lucky.
Also, I realize price is a consideration but if they cost $50 - $60 a piece (I am just guessing on the price) to CNC cut in billet aluminum, would there be a demand? I think casting pieces is not feasible.
Usually the front pieces go missing but not the back.
I can have my nephew reverse engineer if enough people are interested.
If he made enough for 10 wheels (30 pieces) it might keep the price reasonable.
See pictures https://e9coupe.com/forum/threads/w...-spoke-corner-chrome-trims.36645/#post-310519

HB Chris

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
The CSi/Sport wheel and the Wood wheel use different trims. Sport has three held by screws on backside, wood has front and back which are unique and glued to the wheel which is what your describing.

Last edited:

bavbob

Site Donor
Reaction score
Sadly, there are hundreds of them somewhere. When mine fell off, I put them back on pronto so they would not be victim of the " I'll get to you later" in which case they were lost when later came around. When I bought my Bavaria, I was missing one brushed in the front, that was in 2012 and it took a while to find one.

Stan

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
The CSi/Sport wheel and the Wood wheel use different trims. Sport has three held by screws on backside, wood has front and back which are unique and glued to the wheel which is what your describing.
Yes, and those are the pieces I refer to. NOT making CSi sport wheel trim bits.
Not much interest as many go to Nardi.
I like the look of the OEM wood wheel but went to th eCSi sport wheel then to a Petri.
I wonder how many fell off, not noticed then vacuumed off the floor???

HB Chris

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
Yes, and those are the pieces I refer to. NOT making CSi sport wheel trim bits.
Not much interest as many go to Nardi.
I like the look of the OEM wood wheel but went to th eCSi sport wheel then to a Petri.
I wonder how many fell off, not noticed then vacuumed off the floor???
The Title of your post says “Sport Steering Wheel Spokes” which is why I wanted to clarify.